Goal: To create a short video as if you were one of the Presidents. Your task as President is to describe a major issue/conflict you face and how you plan to resolve/solve it. Be sure to set the stage for the time period you are living in, and use the US flag and map images for supporting details/introduction/conclusion, etc. (Note please limit your speaking to 5 minutes).
Ready? Follow the steps below.
- Save images to your iPad from
this link (click and hold the image and select save)
- Find your saved images in your Photos
- Open up the SonicPics Lite and import the 3 images images
- Drag your images to change their order
- When ready, click record to narrate the movie. As you narrate you can move to the next image and keep speaking by sliding your finger over the image from left to right.
- When you're finished, save and preview the movie
- Share your video, send your video to email@example.com
Finished with your movie?
Pass the Spanish Quiz with flying colors?
- Click on the eTexbook App. Try out a sample text, select a topic within the textbook you chose and read a few paragraphs. Let's try out Dragon Dictation, and talking back to your text! When you're ready start recording and watch what happens!
- We'll walk through how to download the white paper on iPhone App Use in Higher Ed from GetYaLearnOn.com and use the GoodReader App to read it.
Want to learn more about transferring files from the iPad to a computer?