Goal: To create a short video
as if you were one of the Presidents. Your task as President is to
describe a major issue/conflict you face and how you plan to
resolve/solve it. Be sure to set the stage for the time period you are
living in, and use the US flag and map images for supporting
details/introduction/conclusion, etc. (Note please limit your speaking
to 5 minutes).
Ready? Follow the steps below.
- Save images to your iPad from
this link (click and hold the image and select save)
- Find your saved images in your Photos
- Open up the SonicPics Lite and import the 3 images images
- Drag your images to change their order
- When ready, click record to narrate the movie. As you narrate
you can move to the next image and keep speaking by sliding your finger
over the image from left to right.
you're finished, save and preview the movie
- Share your video, send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finished with your movie?
Pass the Spanish Quiz with flying colors?
- Click on the eTexbook App.
Try out a sample text, select a topic within the
textbook you chose and read a few paragraphs. Let's try out Dragon
Dictation, and talking back to your text! When you're ready start
recording and watch what happens!
- We'll walk through how to download the white paper on iPhone App Use in
Higher Ed from GetYaLearnOn.com and use the GoodReader App to read
Want to learn more
about transferring files from the iPad to a computer?