Challenge: Create a Paper Slide Video that explains a difficult concept through the use of graphics and narration.
A video to help explain the concept:
This challenge will be done in groups of four. Each group will receive a kit that includes paper, markers, and a storyboard for planning.
Apps in this challenge:
The Group's Responsibilities are:
- To agree on one concept to cover in your video.
- To create the paper slides to explain the concept.
- To create the narration that makes the concept easy to understand.
- One Take: You only get one shot at recording. You should create a plan (storyboard) and practice!
- Non Stop Video: Once the camera starts, it doesn't stop! This just means the students need to be well-rehearsed!
- No Editing: Part of this quick process is due to the "no editing" rule. No trimming, no adding fancy titles or transitions.
- Quick Publishing: On the iPad from the camera roll, you can email, message, or post the video to YouTube.