App for this activity:
Postpad Lite: Free
Step One: Design the purpose of this postcard.
Step Two: Capturing an image for your postcard.
- Are you writing as yourself or someone else?
- Who are you writing to?
- Where are you writing from? Location? Time Period?
Step Three: Create your postcard in the app.
- Open a web browser app and search for an appropriate image for the purpose of your postcard.
- To save an image: Hold your finger down on the image until it gives you the option to save it in your camera roll.
- If you are writing as yourself, you could use the camera app to take a picture.
Step Four: Email it firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Five: How do you think this activity could work in your classroom?