- On iPad use a program such as as Free Graphing Calculator to create graphs.
- Use screen shot on iPad to capture the graph.
- Hold down top button and main button at the same time. Practice this technique
- If you have iOS5 you can edit the photo on the ipad to crop out the equation.
- Upload images to the web and copy the URL
- Insert into a Google Site and right click over image and obtain image URL.
- Create a QR code to each image.
- Print out QR codes
- Suggestion to create a google presentation
- Create a blank slide
- Insert image via URL (image link to QR code)
- Make large
- Download as PDF - print multiple pages to a page.
- or download as powerpoint and print multiple pages to a page.
- Determine what information you want students to know and instead of QR code linking to a picture, link to directions or information.
- Have students create QR codes of their homework and turn in a QR code to you which you can scan with your iPad.
- Use QR codes to keep your answers "hidden" until you're ready to reveal.
- Quickly link to an activity at a station.
- Allows for assigning different students in the group different information and comparing and contrasting.