Activity 1: Let's Make a Movie (30)
- plice 2.0 Tutorial - Getting Started (Video)
- Download the Splice App for iOS (Note: this is optimized for iPhone, but works well on iPad.)
- Shoot some video! Your mission: Interview 3 colleagues with the question, "How might you use an iPad in your roll as an educator?"
- BONUS: Export your project to your video library to upload it elsewhere (like YouTube).
Activity 2: Annotate an eBook (30)
Activity 3: Get Google-y With It (30)
- Editing Google Docs on The Go (Blog Post & Video)
- Create an account at docs.google.com or login
- Visit docs.google.com on the iPad
- Open a document and click edit
- Your work is automagically saved in "the cloud." It is backed up and you can access it from any web browser
- Try collaborative editing with us using this demo document.
- BONUS: Click on the downward chevron and select "use desktop version" to have access to sharing controls (and other features)
- Optional: Try creating a Form, which can easily be filled out on an iPad (for custom walk throughs or rubrics)